Revue Glass Table Lamp
Antique style with modern functionality, the Revue Glass Table Lamp has it all. The ribbed glass shade and metal arm are adjustable. Place on a bed side table, book shelf or desk for an undeniable vintage aesthetic. Finished in Antique Brass, this light would add traditional charm to your country B&B, chic tea room or classy bridal salon.
- Vintage-style table lamp with ribbed glass
- Adjustable height and shade
- Finished in Antique Brass
- Residential or commercial applications
About the Revue Glass Table Lamp:
- This table lamp is comprised of a ribbed glass shade and metal base and fixtures, finished in Antique Brass.
- Both the shade and height are adjustable.
- For a whole-room lighting solution, pair this table lamp with the matching Revue Ribbed Floor Lamp.
- The black power cord comes with an inline switch for ease of use.
- This table lamp requires a standard E27 screw in light bulb. 60W max.
Table Lamp Base Diameter
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- ATAnne T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoRevel Glass Table Lamp
I bought this lamp around two years ago
Absolutely love it!!!!
Very Solid, will be able to hand it down to my son oneday!!
It’s very old style
Not like the modern cheap looking lamps they sell these days!!
Built to last
Endeavour Hills Victoria
- JDJanelle D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoWhere!s the cord?
A little disappointed. While lamp is of good quality,your photo gives the impression cord connects at lamp base. In reality it actually connects half way up at front of lamp, a fact you would be well aware of, which detracts somewhat from the overall look. Particularly as cord is black.
- TNTim N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat lamps and service
Great lamps and service