Bulb Wall Light
The Bulb Wall Light brings timeless style with its classic retro shade and industrial style sconce. Crafted from superior quality steel or handcrafted from brass, the wall sconce is available in a choice of finishes and sizes allowing you to create your own bespoke lighting piece. This interior wall light is ideal for bare walls or small spaces such as a reading nook or in a kid's bedroom. As well as residential use, these novel wall lights would suit a café or restaurant setting.
- Classic design with retro industrial touch
- Steel shade in three finishes
- High quality brass or steel wall sconce in two sizes
- Wall sconce available in a selection of finishes
About the Bulb Wall Light:
- The steel shade is paired with either a straight or gooseneck wall sconce.
- The shade is available in matt black, gold and a white painted finish.
- All shades have a white inner finish.
- The white lamp shades are hand painted. Minor surface blemishes and scuffs are not considered defects as they do not detract cosmetically from the aesthetic of the light. These are characteristic of hand finished products.
- Its wall sconce is made from steel or handcrafted from brass and comes in long and short sizes.
- The brass wall sconce comes in Black and Old Brass finishes.
- Please Note: The brass sconce is also available in Satin Brass, Satin Nickel, Antique Bronze and Florentine Bronze. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes. As the brass light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- The steel wall sconce comes in Black, Gold/Brass and White finishes.
- The steel sconces feature a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- The wall light takes a standard Bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The bulb should be no larger than 95mm in diameter.
- Please note that the black and white shade colours are not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.