Flinders Candlestick Table Lamp
Add effortless style to your home or commercial space with the Flinders Candlestick Table Lamp. Made from heavy brass, this table lamp is available in two sizes and seven finishes. And, with a hand blown glass shade, this table lamp exemplifies the convergence of traditional schoolhouse lighting and timeless vintage design. Ideal for home bedside tables, hallways or vintage style bars.
- Solid brass candlestick table lamp in two sizes
- Available in seven finishes
- Includes hand blown glass shade
- Takes one standard B22 light bulb
About the Flinders Candlestick Table Lamp:
- Constructed from quality brass, this hand assembled table lamp is a custom ordered lamp, made to order. It is available in seven finishes: antique bronze, antique nickel, bright chrome, florentine bronze, matt black, old brass and polished brass.
- The small candlestick lamp measures 250mm in height.
- The large candlestick lamp measures 360mm in height.
- The base on both lamps is 140mm in diameter.
- The schoolhouse milky opal glass shade that measures 180mm in diameter and 180mm in height.
- The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not considered defects.
- Includes a 2.1m brown braided cord with a push bar on/off switch.
- Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Requires one Australian standard B22 (bayonet) 60W max light bulb.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.