Swivel Arm Wall Sconce - B22 with Inline Switch and Wall Plug
Add a subtle and functional lighting solution to any interior with the Swivel Arm Wall Sconce. Its steel build in black finish features a swivel lampholder to vertically adjust the direction of lighting. A rotary joint at the wall mount allows wall arm movement along the horizontal axis as well for added functionality. Complete with an inline switch and plug for convenience, and paired with a shade or bulb of your choice, this wall sconce makes a versatile DIY update for a reading nook, kitchen, study or bedside.
- Functional DIY lighting solution
- Steel build in black finish
- Swivel lampholder and wall arm
- Inline switch
- Takes one bayonet (B22) bulb
About the Swivel Arm Wall Sconce - B22 with Inline Switch and Wall Plug:
- This wall sconce offers adjustability to make a functional update for any interior.
- The wall arm made of steel is finished in black.
- The wall sconce features a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the knuckle, the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- Its arm is fitted to the wall mount with a rotary joint allowing adjustment along a horizontal axis.
- It includes a cord and wall plug with an inline switch for ease of use.
- Pair with a bulb or shade of your choice. Please note that only small sized shades that are under 0.5kg can be used with this wall light.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- This wall sconce takes a bayonet (B22) bulb. 40W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.