6W B22 Filament LED Waterfall 2200K Bulb Dimmable
This dimmable LED filament light bulb gives instant 100% light with no warm-up time and will fit a bayonet (B22) socket base type. Inside the bulbs are small LED emitting elements arranged in a soft filament design enclosed in a clear decorative bulb. At 6 watts, the LED filament bulb has an average life span of 15,000 hours so you will not need to change it over anytime soon! The glass of these LED filament bulbs has been crafted with a decorative pattern and look superb in all standard ceiling, wall or lamp fixtures. The LED filament waterfall bulb is truly beautiful to look at, transforming the common light bulb a contemporary new look!
- Dimmable LED bulb
- Contemporary design appeal
- Average life span of 15,000 hours
- 6 watts so low energy consumption
- Generates as much light as a standard 40W incandescent bulb
- Standard B22 fitting
About the 6W B22 Filament LED Waterfall Bulb:
- Wattage: 6 Watt (@ 240V)
- Equivalent to: 40 Watt incandescent bulb
- Base Finish: Nickel
- Base Type: Bayonet (B22)
- Bulb Colour: Clear
- Bulb Type: LED Filament
- Colour Temperature: 2200 Kelvin (Sunset or Sunrise)
- Lumens: 500lm
- Beam Angle: 360 Degree
- Diameter: 120mm
- Length: 180mm
- Average Life Hours: 15,000
- CRI: 80Ra
Please Note: this listing is for the 6W B22 Filament LED Waterfall 2200K Bulb Dimmable only. The pendant lights shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The light bulb covers are made of glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects, scratches or discolourations are characteristics of all light bulbs. These minor imperfections are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of pendant lights online that compliment our light bulbs beautifully. We also stock ceiling pendant cords so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.
Average Life Hours
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.