Cone Wood Wall Lamp
These Cone Wood Wall Lamps are the perfect mix of modern and vintage design. The warehouse style cone shade is beautifully juxtaposed against the clean and minimalist wooden wall sconce. Available in eight shade finishes and three wooden wall sconce colours, this combination of styles allows for a multitude of applications from a contemporary chic home to the city warehouse conversion. Popular uses are as bedside lamps in bedrooms, task lights in lounges, kitchen areas and dining rooms.
- Modern vintage design
- Shades available in eight finishes
- Wood wall sconce available in natural (wood), black and white
- Great way to add character to a space
- Takes a standard household B22 bulb
About the Cone Wood Wall Lamp:
- The wall sconce is available in three finishes: natural wood, black or white.
- The wooden wall sconce is 145mm high and 120mm wide. The vertical wall panel is 25mm thick and the top panel is 20mm thick and has a total projection off the wall of 200mm. The bottom of the lamp holder is approx. 65mm from the under side of the top panel and 140mm from the vertical wall panel to the centre of the lamp holder.
- The cone shades are 95mm high and 250mm in diameter across the open face.
- The Black, White and Federation Green steel shades are a painted finish with a white inner.
- The brass shades are made from 100% solid brass.
- The copper shades are made from 100% solid copper.
- The Aged Solid Brass/Copper shades have been fired for a deeper aged look. The Bright Solid Brass/Copper shades have been mildly buffed on the outside to give them a brighter finish and then left raw. The inside is cleaned (not buffed) and then left raw. The shades are then oil rubbed to preserve the look for longer. Both finishes will continue to patina over time dependant on the environmental conditions they are placed in. The bright finish shades will patina at a slower rate because of the oil-rubbed finish.
- Our brass and copper shades are made with 100% natural materials. The finishes are not designed to be a uniform, consistent finish. A consistent finish can only be achieved through electroplating over cheaper materials. The beauty of choosing natural materials are the characteristics of the imperfections and patina which continue to develop over time. The imperfections are not considered defects.
- The Vintage Steel shades are made from quality steel. The steel is left raw and then oil-rubbed to give it a matt finish and minimise the oxidisation/ rusting/ spotting. This preserves the raw vintage steel look. It will continue to patina though dependant on the environmental conditions it is placed in. The shades may display minor spot rusting from the method of finish. This is in line with the intended style and is not considered a defect.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
- This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
- Please note: The Aged Solid Brass, Bright Solid Brass, Aged Solid Copper, Bright Solid Copper and Vintage Steel shades cannot be returned or exchanged.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- SMSharon M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoFaulty
Unfortunately our lamp holder was fixed in a crocked position so we had to send it back. That said at least Fat Shack refunded and paid for return postage.