Bonnie Glass Sphere Table Lamp
Add a contemporary touch with the Bonnie Glass Sphere Table Lamp. With a bold contrast between textured terrazzo and matt black steel, this lamp will suit a range of design applications. A frosted glass shade emits a diffuse glow, perfect for your bedroom, lounge, spa reception or office.
- Modern design
- Terrazzo and matt black finish
- Frosted glass shade for diffuse lighting
- Residential or commercial applications
About the Bonnie Glass Sphere Table Lamp:
- The slim depth of this lamp makes it ideal for display on various surfaces.
- This table lamp requires one standard E27 light bulb. 60W max.
- The frosted glass lamp shade measures 180mm in diameter.
- This lamp has an inline on/off switch for ease of use.
- This table lamp can be paired with other products from the Bonnie collection for a cohesive interior design
----TAB Recommended Bulbs ----
Please note this listing is for the Bonnie Glass Sphere Table Lamp only. Any images featuring light bulbs is for illustrative purposes only.
This lamp requires one standard E27 light bulb. 60W max.
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.