Croxley Glass Wood Top Pendant
Add minimalist and modern style with the Croxley Glass Wood Top Pendant. Constructed from clear glass shade, this pendant light features a suspension cord in a clear finish and brushed stainless ceiling rose, and is inspired by Scandinavian styling. Mix and match with various exposed bulbs to create completely different looks. Ideal for kitchen islands, living rooms and cafés.
- Scandinavian styled pendant light in two sizes
- 1 metre pendant cord with natural wood top
- Suits a variety of vintage style exposed bulbs
About the Croxley Glass Wood Top Pendant:
- The small glass shade is 180mm in diameter and 130mm high.The large glass shade is 280mm in diameter 200mm high. Please make your selection from the drop down menu above prior to adding the item to your basket.
- Each pendant has a natural timber lampholder cover to complete the look which are 100mm high.
- The glass shade is freely suspended over the wood top.
- The plastic cords have a simple design in a clear finish.
- This pendant light cord is 1 metre long which can be shortened to any length.
- Brushed stainless ceiling rose. Measures 100mm in diameter and 26mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of all pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
- The lampholder takes either a E14 light bulb (for the small pendant) or E27 light bulb (for the large pendant). Max 25W
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.