Chapman Glass Nord Pendant Light
Unlock the beauty and practicality of the Chapman Glass Nord Pendant Light. This distinct hanging pendant showcases an eye-catching wooden fixture paired with a holophane glass shade in a crosshatch design. Along with its striking aesthetics, the holophane glass is a popular lighting choice due to its ability to softly diffuse light. Ideal for single use, while clusters of the pendant look great above tables and kitchen islands.
- Holophane glass design with crosshatch pattern
- Glass shades in two sizes and three different colours
- 2 metre white suspension cord with natural wood
- Takes one standard E27light bulb
About the Chapman Glass Nord Pendant Light:
- Featuring a contemporary aesthetic with its holophane glass design, it is paired with a pendant cord fixture made out of natural wood, timber.
- The glass shade is available in small and large sizes and three different finishes, so you can find the perfect selection to suit your space.
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of all pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
- The wood tube covers the lamp holder and the upper part of the bulb, framing a light bulb snugly.
Includes a braided textile cloth cord that is 2 metre (which is easily shortened to any desired length).
- The metal ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 25mm in height.
- The wooden mounting block shown is not included. Purchase the 10cm version here.
- The lamp holder takes a standard screw in (E27) bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.