Crosshatch Glass Pendant Light
Product Code: P364-CLR-SML
PLEASE NOTE THE AMBER GLASS SHADE IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK UNTIL THE NEXT SHIPMENT ARRIVES END DECEMBER. ALL ORDERS WILL BE HELD AND SENT AFTER ARRIVAL OF STOCK.
This crosshatch glass pendant light will add charm to any room of the house. The vintage glass design has a crosshatch pattern and is available in three colours to suit a range of decors. Made of Holophane glass, these types of shades were popular throughout the early 1900's as the nature of this glass design diffuses the light to create a luminous glow. Ideal for any residential or commercial space wanting to add some good old vintage flair.
The pendant cord can be shortened or lengthened to suit your space. Hang as a single lighting piece in a bedroom or hang multiple together to create an visual effect over a kitchen island bench or dining table. From bedrooms to bars, this vintage style lighting piece is sure to create a statement.
- Holophane glass design with crosshatch pattern.
- Available in three shade colours and two sizes
- 3 metres long pendant cord
- Standard screw in (E27) base type bulb
- Give this pendant a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block
- Ideal for residential or commercial lighting projects
About the Holophane glass shade:
- Vintage glass design available in three colours; blue, amber and clear.
- Available in small and large sizes.
- The large shade is 270mm in diameter and 120mm high. The small shade is 150mm in diameter and 120mm high
About the pendant fixture:
- The black cloth pendant has a black ceiling rose.
- The ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter.
- The cord is 3 metres long which can be shortened.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- Metal E27 lamp holder (Max 60W).
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Crosshatch Glass Pendant Light. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of all pressed glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.