Tours Pendant Light
Bring the earthy character and natural elegance of craftsmanship to your décor with the Tours Pendant Light. With the shade made from natural fibres and handcrafted using artisanal weaving techniques, it is paired with a braided suspension cord available in four unique finishes. This piece adds texture and character to any rustic, coastal, or rural space.
- Handcrafted shade made of natural materials
- Choice between a variety of suspension cord styles
- Takes one B22 bulb
About the Tours Pendant Light:
The shade is handcrafted with natural fibres twisted into rope and woven around a white metal frame.
The braided round pendant cord comes with a 3.3 metre braided textile cable (which is easily shortened to any desired length) and comes in four available options.
The gold brass braided cord comes with black cord and a gold/brass lampholder and ceiling rose. The jute braided cord comes with jute cord and a black lampholder and ceiling rose. While the white, black and twisted cords featuring a match colour lampholder and a ceiling rose.
The metal rose ceiling on the textile cord is 100mm in diameter and 50mm in height (not including the cord grip).The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu.
Takes one standard B22 light bulb.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.