LED Track Lighting 24 Watt
This high powered track light comes complete with a 24W LED to light up even the darkest of corners. This sleek track light is made from quality metal and powder coated in a black or white finish. The track light head is tiltable and able to be swiveled making it ideal for lighting up artwork, feature walls or a library shelf. The LED is a neutral white 4000K making it ideal for commercial applications such as lighting up a retail store or large sculptures.
- Sleek finish in black or white
- Adjustable swivel and tilt action
- Features a built in 24W LED
- 2702 lumens and 4000K warm colour temperature
About the LED 24Watt Track Lighting:
- Available in matt black or white finish.
- Track light has a built in 24W LED chip.
- Average lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 40 degree beam of light.
- Track shade head is tiltable and able to be swiveled.
- Measures 85mm wide and 200mm high.
- LED is a neutral white, 2702 lumens, 4000K.
- Lengths of track and track lighting accessories are available to complete each track light.
- Our track lights are only designed to work on the track system we supply. That track system is 2 wire.
- Please note: This is a special-order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
Bulb Colour Temperature
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks before dispatch. The lead time is approximate. If the order is urgent, please call us for current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.