Seabrook Brass Outdoor Twinlight Spotlight
The Seabrook Outdoor Twinlight Spotlight will add a modern touch to any outdoor area or home exterior. With an IP65 rating, they are suitable for outdoor use. Each lamp head has a 180 degree swivel and 90 degree tilt so you can point individual beams to highlight ornaments or garden highlights. This is a versatile solid brass spotlight as it can be used as either a flush mount spotlight or as an outdoor wall light. With a sturdy brass construction, it is built to withstand the test of time.
- Use as a ceiling mountable spotlight or outdoor wall light
- Multi-directional light beams
- Made from solid brass with an antique brass finish
- Weather resistant
About the Seabrook Outdoor Twinlight Spotlight:
- Available in Antique Brass finish, this superior solid brass spotlight will develop a natural patina over time; this is not considered a defect.
- Choose from 240V GU10 or 12V MR16 configuration options.
- Multi-directional heads with a 180 degree swivel and 90 degree tilt
- Anti glare honeycomb louvre.
- Weather resistant with IP65 rating, so it will withstand the natural elements.
- The 240V spotlight takes 2 x GU10 bulbs, max 35W. The 12V spotlight takes 2 x MR16 bulbs, max 20W.
- This outdoor light is suitable for indoor use as well.
- Please note: This is a special order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
Bulb Quantity required
Suitable for outdoor use
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.