Seabrook Single LED Adjustable Wall Light
The Seabrook Single LED Adjustable Wall Light is ideal for all-around brightness or for highlighting a specific feature of your space. With an IP65 weather resistance rating, this wall light can be used both indoors and outdoors. The lamp head has a 180 degree swivel and a 90 degree tilt which makes it perfect for focusing on decorative features such as paintings or wall ornaments. For commercial usage, this wall light can be used in alfresco dining areas or for lighting up gardens.
- Adjustable surface mounted wall light
- Adjustable wall light in a variety of finishes
- IP65 rating
- Takes a 240V GU10 or 12V MR16 LED bulb
About the Seabrook Up Down Exterior LED Spotlight:
- Available in six finishes; powdercoaed black, white, silver, 316 stainless steel, titanium, and silver anodized aluminium.
- Has a 180 degree swivel at the lamp head and a 90 a degree tilt so you can direct an individual beam to brighten indoor walls and ornaments.
- The 316 stainless steel variant has rust and corrosion resistant characteristics.
- Weather resistant and suitable for outdoor use due to its IP65 rating.
- Ideal for both residential and commercial usage.
- The 240V spotlight requires one GU10 LED bulb, max 35W while the 12V spotlight requires one MR16 LED bulb, max 20W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Suitable for outdoor use
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.