Steel Cage Wood Wall Lamp
Inject minimalist industrial style with the Steel Cage Wall Lamp. It is constructed from a steel cage and a wooden wall sconce that come in a choice of finishes. This wall lamp allows you to utilise the beauty and style of an exposed bulb, so check out our recommended bulbs in order to find the best bulbs for the job! This industrial wall lamp is ideal for bedside table lighting, living rooms, or café fit-outs.
- Industrial wall lamp
- Cage constructed from steel
- Shade in a rust finish
- Wooden wall sconce in black or white
- Takes one standard B22 light bulb
About the Steel Cage Wood Wall Lamp:
- The wooden wall sconce is available in matt black or matt white finish.
- The wooden wall sconce is 145mm high and 120mm wide. The vertical wall panel is 25mm thick and the top panel is 20mm thick and has a total projection off the wall of 200mm. The bottom of the lamp holder is approx. 65mm from the under side of the top panel and 140mm from the vertical wall panel to the centre of the lamp holder.
- The cage shade is made from steel so you can be assured of their quality.
- It comes in a rust finish.
- The shade has a collar that clamps around the outside of the lamp holder. The collar will expand to fit a lamp holder between 35mm to 45mm in diameter.
- The shade is 190mm high and 140mm in diameter across the open bottom.
- If you want to experiment with shade and sconce combinations, you could pair one of these shades with our Wooden Wall Sconces.
- Requires one Australian standard B22 (bayonet) 40w max light bulb.
- This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.