Glass Ball Disc Wall Light
If you are looking for the finishing touch to any wall, look no further than the Glass Ball Disc Wall Light. Available in black, solid brass, steel and white, these lights are a great minimalist option. Choose between opal or clear glass shades to demonstrate style in simplicity. Use singularly or grouped for limitless customisation. This light fixture can be used on both ceilings and walls.
- Discs available in four finishes and two sizes
- Comes in a range of colour and size disc combinations
- Glass shades available in clear and opal, in small and large
- Ideal for both ceiling and wall applications
- Takes one standard B22 light bulb
About the Glass Ball Disc Wall Light:
- The disc wall sconce comes in black, solid brass, metal and white, and is available in small and large.
- The small shade has a max bulb diameter of 60mm. The medium shade has a max bulb diameter of 83mm.
- The small opal shade includes hand painted two stripe, three stripe and four stripe styles.
- The shades are hand blown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- Requires one Australian standard B22 (bayonet) 40W max light bulb.
- These discs have varying degrees of minor scratches, scuffs, imperfections, etc. The discs are laser cut by machinery from sheets - it is rough, industrial finish. These minor imperfections are not considered defects.
- The natural steel finish will tarnish/rust/age over time. They are raw metals and will develop a patina over time unless sealed with a lacquer. This is part of the charm and adds to the style of that particular metal choice.
- Please contact us if you would like to customise disc finishes and sizes, like seen in the last few images. Allowing you to choose different finishes and sizes together for a more unique look.
- Please note that the metal disc colour is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.