Cone Wall Light
This Cone Wall Light is defined by a vintage aesthetic and can complement many interior design styles. Its wall sconce is made from either high-quality brass or steel and comes in a selection of finishes. Choose from eight different shade finishes in two sizes to create a versatile and authentic design statement. Place along a hallway, above a bedside table or in an entrance for an industrial touch to your home. Style above signage in your retail boutique or above booth seating in your restaurant.
- Classic warehouse style
- Two shade sizes in eight finishes
- Brass and steel sconces in a selection of finishes
- Takes a standard household B22 bulb
About the Cone Wall Light:
- The wall sconce is either made from high quality brass or steel.
- The steel wall sconce comes in black, gold/brass and white finishes and features a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- The brass sconce comes in a black finish.
- Please note: The brass sconce is also available in Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze and Satin Brass. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes.
- The brass sconce has an 80mm drop from the elbow to the lampholder.
- The shades come in large and small sizes and a choice of eight finishes.
- The Black, White and Federation Green steel shades have a painted finish with a white inner.
- The brass shades are made from 100% solid brass.
- Its copper shades are made from 100% solid copper.
- The Aged Solid Brass/Copper shades have been fired for a deeper aged look. The Bright Solid Brass/Copper shades have been mildly buffed on the outside to give them a brighter finish and then left raw. The inside is cleaned (not buffed) and then left raw. The shades are then oil rubbed to preserve the look for longer. Both finishes will continue to patina over time dependant on the environmental conditions they are placed in. The bright finish shades will patina at a slower rate because of the oil-rubbed finish.
- Our brass and copper shades are made with 100% natural materials. The finishes are not designed to be a uniform, consistent finish. A consistent finish can only be achieved through electroplating over cheaper materials. The beauty of choosing natural materials are the characteristics of the imperfections and patina which continue to develop over time. The imperfections are not considered defects.
- The Vintage Steel shades are made from quality steel. The steel is left raw and then oil-rubbed to give it a matt finish and minimise the oxidisation/ rusting/ spotting. This preserves the raw vintage steel look. It will continue to patina though dependant on the environmental conditions it is placed in. The shades may display minor spot rusting from the method of finish. This is in line with the intended style and is not considered a defect.
The up and down rotation of the arm knuckle joints/arms is designed to be positioned as desired and then set into place with infrequent movement of position. To adjust the knuckles the wing nut screw needs to be loosened, adjusted to desired angle, the knuckle teeth realigned to match and without catching the internal wiring, before carefully re-tightening. The knuckle is also not to be adjusted with the wing nut still in place.
Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. 40W max.
- Please note: The Aged Solid Brass, Bright Solid Brass, Aged Solid Copper, Bright Solid Copper and Vintage Steel shades cannot be returned or exchanged.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- SCSteph C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoThank you Fat Shack
Love this light for our entry to bathrooms in our venue.
Fat Shacks range is great, service is wonderful and I love how easy the website is to navigate.