Tate Glass Wall Light
Add a contemporary statement with a subtle art deco flair with the Tate Glass Wall Light. Constructed from a glass tube, the light shade has an opal finish while the metal fitting that surrounds it is finished in sleek matt black. With an IP20 rating, it is suitable for indoor usage, and is ideal for bathroom vanity lighting in both horizontal and vertical positions.
- Contemporary indoor wall light
- Opal glass tube with matt black fitting
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Takes two standard E14 light bulbs
About the Tate Glass Wall Light:
- Constructed from a tubular glass shade that has a traditional opal finish.
- Features a metal fitting that is finished in modern matt black.
- This wall light has an IP20 rating. Always consult with your electrician about the suitability of your desired placement of this light.
- Requires two Australian standard E14 (screw-in) 60W max light bulbs. Due to the size of the glass this light will only take G35 or G45 sized bulbs.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.