3 Light Pendant - Straight Bar
From a contemporary chic home to the industrial warehouse conversion this brass 3 Light Pendant would be right at home. It comes in four popular finishes from modern to traditional, allowing it to fit seamlessly into your existing décor. Popular uses include above dining tables or kitchen islands, or commercially in grunge bars, urban industrial dining spaces or vintage inspired retail spaces.
- Classic lighting
- Hand assembled custom made light
- 3 light pendant made of brass and available in four finishes
- Industrial style
About the 3 Light Pendant - Straight Bar:
- Quality brass 3 light pendant fixture.
- Available in an antique bronze, florentine bronze, matt black and satin brass finishes. Please contact us for more information on purchasing a finish if not listed in the drop down.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb (max 60W).
- The pole that connects to the ceiling rose is 800mm high but can be shortened by cutting it to a shorter length. Available in longer lengths by request.
- The 3 light pendant attaches to the ceiling via a hook hanger which is secured in the ceiling and then the ceiling cap covers the hole.
- Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: This is a special-order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout. Please contact us prior to ordering so that we can calculate and advise the shipping price for you based on your location. After the order is received via the website we will then contact you prior to despatch to take payment of that additional postage cost.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.