Torsion Ceiling Fan with Light
Product Code: M020-DBRZ-62
The Torsion ceiling fan boasts an industrial flair with modern aesthetics. It is available with or without a light and featuring a die cast aluminium body and timber blades in mahogany or maple. The blade holders split as they join to the motor, creating an intriguing design that is sure to catch the eye. With timber blades in two colour options it is a great choice for any indoor room or outdoor undercover area.
Ceiling fans are equipped to aid your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning; (and hence, cut down your utility bills!) during cold and warm seasons. During summer, rotate it counter-clockwise to help cool the area. If you flip the direction setting during winder, warm air is pushed inside the room, giving you a temperate, cosy temperature.
- Industrial flair with modern aesthetics
- Die cast aluminium body
- 3 speed wall control included
- Timber blades in mahogany or maple
- Australia wide 3 year onsite warranty
- Downrod adaptable with 15cm and 43cm downrods included
- Use in any indoor room or outdoor undercover area
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Die cast aluminium body and timber blades.
- The Torsion fan is available in a choice of two colours; dark bronze with mahogany blades or bright nickel with maple blades, 62 inch timber blades. Make your choice from the drop down menu above prior to purchase.
- Packaged with 5 inch and 17 inch downrods. Additional downrod choices are 120cm or 180cm are available as an extra accessory. No extra wiring loom required (120cm & 180cm).
- 3 speed wall controller included.
- The fan can be supplied with a optional remote control. See the fan accessories category for these options.
- Reversible summer/winter switch located on the motor housing. Use the winter setting to reduce heating costs by circulating warm air downwards.
- 3 year on-site warranty.
- Light kit adaptable (1 x G9).
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 33 degrees.
- 62″ (157cm) sweep diameter.
Fan Installation manual
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All fans have a 3-5 business day handling time before dispatch. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Torsion ceiling fan. Any other items shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
- Blade span: 62" (157cm).
Fan Blade Finish: Mahogany or Maple
Fan Body Finish: Bright Nickel or Dark Bronze
- Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Round ceiling canopy
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Motor Size: 172 x 20
- Comes with One 5 inch, One 17 inch stem/downrod
- Canopy: diameter 5.5 inch.
- Fixture: Height 5.5 inch, diameter 62"
- Housing: diameter 19"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 24"
- Small or large lighting options
Australia wide 3 year onsite warranty
- Fan Installation manual
- 62” Torsion; 6959 cuf/minute = 197m3 / minute
Fat Shack Vintage also sells a range of vintage industrial style lights online so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.