Airnimate 52" Ceiling Fan with LED Light
The Airnimate Ceiling Fan embodies seamless flair and functionality to easily complement contemporary spaces. Its durable ABS build is UV and corrosion resistant, and comes in two typical finishes to suit any setting including protected outdoor areas. Complete with a dimmable LED option with colour changing capability, this AC ceiling fan includes a 3-speed wall controller and light switch. Its unobtrusive design makes it a versatile addition to any living space within your home or business.
- Corrosion and UV resistant ABS build
- Black or white finish
- LED light option with CCT
- 3-speed wall controller and light switch
About the Airnimate Ceiling Fan:
- This AC Ceiling Fan is suitable for a range of contemporary settings including indoor and protected outdoor spaces.
- Its corrosion and UV resistant moulded ABS body comes in black or white finish
- It features reversible airflow for summer and winter use.
- The fan is tropically rated.
- It has a 52″ (132cm) blade sweep sizes.
- Its LED light option is dimmable and includes a tri-colour CCT (colour changing technology) switch.
- The fan includes a 3-speed wall controller and light switch. Dimmer is not included.
- It is remote controller adaptable and compatible with our AC Fan Remotes.
- Additional extension rods with wiring looms can be purchased separately from here for greater drop lengths.
- This product must be installed by a licensed electrician.
- Please note: This is a special-order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
No. Of Blades
Fan Blade Size
Fan Speed Control
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.