Irene 3 Ceiling Fan
The Irene 3 is a striking fan constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel. It is energy efficient and carries a limited lifetime warranty. Its solid walnut stained wooden blades boast a warm and natural rustic flair to any room. With three aerodynamically designed, propeller-shaped blades and a spherical motor housing this ceiling fan it is ideal for any indoor room or outdoor undercover area.
Atlas Fan Company has over 30 years experience in fan design. They provide functional yet innovative fans that are perfect for both residential and commercial applications.
- Designed in America
- Ultra-quiet indoor or outdoor oscillating ceiling fan
- Available in three sizes
- Solid wooden blades
- Damp location protective coating
- Complete with a hand held six speed remote control
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free shipping for any item in the ceiling fan category
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
- Spherical motor housing available in textured bronze.
- Three solid wood, walnut-stained machine-cut blades available in three sizes. Either 42"/107cm, 52”/ 132cm or 60"/152cm diameter.
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed, reversible 31.5W DC motor.
- Damp location finishes.
- Includes one 10”/25cm downrod.
- Includes vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 30 degrees.
- Includes reverse on six speed, hand-held and wall-mountable remote control.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Please note: This is a special-order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
Please Note: this listing is for the the Irene 3 Ceiling Fan only. Any other items shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Ceiling Pitch (Degrees)
No. Of Blades
Fan Blade Size
Fan Speed Control
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.