Glass Ball Shepherds Hook Exterior Light
This Glass Ball Shepherds Hook Exterior Light is a versatile addition to any space. Made to order and hand finished, this outdoor wall light features a timeless shepherds hook wall sconce that is available in three finishes. With an IP44 rating, it is ideal for a multitude of spaces inside and out, including bathrooms, entrances, covered porches.
- Traditional style exterior wall light
- Hand finished in three wall sconce colours
- IP44 rating allows this light to be installed inside or out
- Glass sphere shades in two finishes and three sizes
About the Glass Ball Shepherds Hook Exterior Light:
- The clear or opal shades come in small, medium and large sizes.
- The shades are hand blown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- The wall sconce is hand crafted from high quality brass and is available in Antique Bronze, Matt Black, and Antique Nickel finish options.
- Please note: This light is also available in Satin Brass and Satin Nickel. Please contact us to arrange purchasing this finish
- Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- This light has an IP44 rating, making it suitable for limited installation outside. Always ask a qualified electrician about your desired placement of this light.
- Requires one Australian standard B22 (bayonet) 60W max light bulb.
- This outdoor light is suitable for indoor use as well.
- Please note that the antique nickel is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Bulb Quantity required
Suitable for outdoor use
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.