Gallery Wall Lamp
If your house is filled with artwork or amazing architectural features, these small industrial wall lamps are the perfect way to highlight these aspects of your home. The sconce sits flush against the wall and features a small curved shade available in two finishes to suit your wall colour. The swivel arm sconce allows you to change the direction of light by moving the arm whilst the curved sconce allows the shade position to be moved turning it into an all directional light.
These versatile wall lights up alcoves or recessed walls, above breakfast bars or on either side of a bathroom mirror. In commercial settings it can be used to light up staircases, artworks or menus. Restaurants, art galleries and cafes will love the simplicity and style of this highly functional light. Pair with the Gallery Swing Arm Wall Light for continuity throughout the space. Only available at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Small industrial style wall lamps
- Multi directional use
- Brass shade available in two finishes
- Two wall sconces available; swivel arm or curved
- Highlight artworks, architectural features and menus
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
About the Gallery Wall Lamp:
- The shades come in either an antique bronze or matt black finish.
- Please note: the Shades are also available in Satin Brass or Florentine Bronze. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes.
- They are made from quality brass, so you can be assured that the materials used are the best.
- The shade measures are 150mm diameter opening and 90mm high and will not fit a light bulb larger than 95mm in diameter.
- Two wall mounts available; swivel arm or curved.
- The swivel arm batten holder allows the lampholder skirt to be moved. The metal plate is finished in a matt black to suit most decors. It is 100mm in diameter and 50mm in height. The black plastic lampholder skirt is 75mm high and 40mm in diameter. The lamp shade can be moved up and down with this wall sconce.
- The curved wall mount is finished in a matt black to suit most decors. It is 100mm in diameter and 50mm in height.The black plastic lampholder skirt is 75mm high and 40mm in diameter. The projection from the batten holder to the end of the lampholder skirt is 130mm. The lamp shade can be moved in all different directions on this wall sconce.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- Please note: As this light shade is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- The lamp holder of this wall light is compatible with a bayonet B22, max 40W. The shade can't take a light bulb larger than 95mm in diameter.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.