Gallery Swing Arm Wall Lamp
These modern industrial wall lamps are a stylish and practical wall sconce light for any room. The swivel point at the sconce can be manoeuvred left and right. The elbow joints are designed to be locked in your desired position once installed. The exposed bolts give these interior wall lights an authentic industrial character. The quality brass shades are coated in matt black or antique bronze allowing you to choose the optimal fixture colour for your interior style. Use around the home in studies and reading nooks or throughout art galleries or small cafes.
- Choose from one arm or two arm wall lamps
- Quality brass wall lamp shades in two finishes
- Multi directional use
- Swing arm can be manoeuvred left to right and set at different heights/angles on the up/down
- Ideal for task lighting or highlighting menus or artwork
About the Gallery Swing Arm Wall Lamp:
- This swing arms has a matt black finish.
- The left to right swing function is designed for regular daily use. The up and down rotation of the arm knuckle joints/arms is designed to be positioned as desired and then set into place with infrequent movement of position. To adjust the knuckles the wing nut screw needs to be entirely removed and then reinserted after adjustment. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still in place.
- There are two articulated joints to the lamp holder for the one arm or three articulated joints for the two arm.
- The swing arm fixture on both sized wall lamps have a distance of 50mm from the wall to the centre of the sconce pole stem.
- For the one arm wall lamp, the main arm pole length is 190mm long. The perpendicular projection off the wall to the lamp holder is 270mm
- For the two arm wall lamp, the first arm length is 160mm long. The second arm length is 140mm long.The perpendicular full extension off the wall to the lamp holder centre is 410mm.
- The shades are made from quality brass and come in either an antique bronze or matt black finish. Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Our shades are also available in a Satin Brass finish. Please contact us to arrange purchasing this finish.
- The shade measures are 150mm diameter opening and 90mm high and will not fit a light bulb larger than 95mm in diameter.
- The wall mount is 120mm in diameter.
- Please note: As this light shade is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- The lamp holder of this wall light is compatible with a bayonet B22 (max 25W). The shade can't take a light bulb larger than 95mm in diameter.
- Please note that the one arm is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.