Forum Glass Pendant Light
Product Code: P417-OPL
Adorn your home with the 1920's cinema style of the Forum Glass Pendant lights. The opaque white glass shade creates a warm ambience in a room suitable to embellish a bedroom space or entrance way. The simplicity of the form also allows for easy styling. Team with modern furniture for an on-trend neoclassical look. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Vintage inspired design
- Opaque opal glass shade
- Black steel hardware
- Adjustable black fabric cord
- Single or triple pendant light
- Standard Australian E14 fitting
About the Forum Glass Jar Pendant:
- Opal white glass shade.
- Each glass globe shade measures 120mm in diameter and is 200mm high. They have an opening of 50mm.
- The glass is secured to the cord with a matt black steel gallery.
- The black fabric suspension cord is 930mm long and can be shortened if needed.
- The light is available in single, three drop or 5 drop light option.
- On the single drop light, the matt black ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 25mm high.
- Enhance your vintage vibe by adding an old style wooden mounting block (available on the single pendant only). The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The three drop pendant has three round cloth cords with 930mm drops that can be shortened if needed.
- The five drop pendant has five round cloth cords with 930mm drops that can be shortened if needed.
- The 3 and 5 drop has a black metal ceiling rose that measures 200mm in diameter and 26mm in height. It cannot fit onto a wooden mounting block.
- The glass pendant lamp holder takes a screw in (E14) bulb. Max 40w.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you.
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Forum Glass Pendant only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The glass shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.