Forum Glass Pendant Light
Adorn your home with the 1920s cinema style of the Forum Glass Pendant Light. The opaque white glass shade creates a warm ambience in a room suitable to embellish a bedroom space or entrance way. The simplicity of the form also allows for easy styling. Team with modern furniture for a neoclassical look.
- Opaque opal glass shade
- Black steel hardware
- Choose from single or three drop, or mixed three and five drop lights
- Takes 1, 3 or 5 standard E14 light bulbs
About the Forum Glass Jar Pendant:
- Available as a single, three or five drop pendant lights.
- The single drop pendant is available with our Forum shade.
- This light is also available in a mixed three or five drop, which includes a mix of our Adelphi, Odeon and Forum pendant shades.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting. Can only be used on the single drop.
- Requires one, three or five Australian standard E14 (screw-in) 40W max light bulbs.
- Please Note: The glass shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Lampholder hole size
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- MEMonika E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLittle lights of joy
Super happy with the lights. Not my first purchase from fat shack. The range, quality, service and price is the best.