Florence Pleat Ceramic Swing Arm with Wall Plug
Add a charming vintage feel to your space with the Florence Pleat Ceramic Swing Arm with Wall Plug. Paired with a swing arm light fixture, this wall light features a matt white ceramic shade with an intricately designed pleat detailing. The simple yet visually alluring design of the shade matched with an easily adjustable light fixture enables this light to blend well in a range of modern interiors whilst still offering a classic feel.
- Skilfully crafted ceramic shade
- Swing arm light fixture adds an industrial feel
- Includes a wall plug
- Takes one bayonet (B22) bulb
About the Florence Pleat Ceramic Swing Arm with Wall Plug:
- The ceramic shade measures 220mm in diameter.
- The shade is fitted to a black metal gallery.
- The swing arm light fixture features a wall plug for ease of use and accessibility.
- The pole of the light fixture can be adjusted to your desired length, whether you wish to shorten or extend it.
- The swing arm of the light fixture has the ability to 'swing up' and 'swing down' making it an ideal task light.
- The industrial design of the light fixture paired with the vintage design of the ceramic shade add an element of versatility to this wall light as it can fit a range of spaces.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb, max 40W.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.