Fabric Ceiling Light
The Fabric Ceiling Light is a modern way to update a plain ceiling. The fabric shade has a classic round shape that will be a timeless addition to any room. It is available in black or white to suit different room colour palettes. The shade sits flush against the ceiling and the flush mount fixture is hidden from view giving this light a clean look. Try placing this fabric ceiling light in a living room or bedroom for a classic look that will withstand seasonal trends. Pair with the matching Pendant Light for uniformity throughout your home.
- Classic style ideal for bedrooms and living areas
- Fabric shade in black or white
- Flush mount fitting
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
About the Fabric Ceiling Light:
- This ceiling light features a circular fabric shade.
- Its shade is available in a choice of black or white.
- The fabric shade is handmade in Australia.
- The metal ceiling rose has a clean, simple lines to suit any decor. It has a concealed crossbar for attaching them to the ceiling with a black cord grip (screws are not included).
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- This fitting requires one standard bayonet B22 Bulb. 40W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.