Emerson Loft Ceiling Fan
Product Code: M004-BLK
This Emerson Loft ceiling fan air-foil blades create an industrial feel. This 60" fan is our most powerful ceiling fan to date. With its unique airfoil contour blades and powerful motor, the highly efficient Loft ceiling fan provides stunning performance whilst lowering your energy bills.
Emerson is the only fan company that has been manufacturing and marketing ceiling fans since 1895. They are experts at it. Now more than 110 years and hundreds of patents later, Emerson’s devotion to quality and innovation go into every fan they make.
Enjoy the best of both worlds with this Energy Star qualified Loft fan all year round. Use fans in summer to maximise the effectiveness of your air conditioning or in winter to help circulate the warm air collected at the ceiling. Fans are very economical to use and can help reduce your heating and air conditioning bills.
- Unique design from leading USA brand, Emerson
- In a choice of three body colours
- Indoor oscillating fan
- Energy efficient
- Safe, quieter and easy to clean
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Free shipping for any item in the ceiling fan category
- Powerful 188mm high performance motor. The best ceiling fans start with the best motor. As the largest manufacturer of fractional horsepower motors in the world, Emerson knows how to design high performance fans. The Loft's powerful motor is one of the best on the Australian market and perfectly complements the Loft's high efficiency blades to make a truly efficient ceiling fan.
- Three speeds with reverse function.
- Three high efficiency Polypropylene (plastic) blades that are easy to clean as well as being safer and quieter than metal blades.
- The design of the Loft's blades are not just for looks - they're also highly efficient. The Loft's sweeping aerodynamic blades outperform the flat blades that you'll find on budget ceiling fans. Crafted from Polypropylene (plastic), the Loft's blades are chemical-resistant, easy to clean as well as being safer and quieter than metal blades.
- Using less than 80W on high speed, the Loft offers great performance whilst lowering your energy bill. In fact, the Loft is so energy efficient it's earned the Energy Star rating.
- Not light adaptable.
- Includes 15cm downrod. Longer rods available from our Fan Accessories category.
- Includes a three-speed wall control that allows you to turn it OFF/ON and control the speed. Our three-speed wall controller consists of a rotary dial mechanism and fan speed controller. These are ready to be integrated with your existing faceplates. Our standard wall controller is electrician-friendly as it can be used with wall plates from major brands such as Clipsal and HPM. Remote controlavailable separately from our Fan Accessories category.
- Emerson's limited lifetime motor warranty.
- Australia wide 12 months onsite warranty.
- This ceiling fan is suitable solely for indoor locations. Indoor locations are protected from the elements and high moisture
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All fans have a 3-5 business day handling time before dispatch. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see ourFAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the the Emerson Loft Ceiling Fan only. Any other items shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
- Blade span: 152cm / 60".
- Height: 33cm from ceiling to base of fan.
- Fan weight approx. 8kg.
- 210 RPMs on high.
- The Loft's ceiling fan by Emerson owners manual
- The Loft's ceiling fan by Emerson specification sheet
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
Australia wide 12 months onsite warranty
Fat Shack Vintage also sells a range of vintage industrial style lights online so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.