Dixon Pulley Pendant Cord
Blending inventive design with classic elegance, the Dixon Pulley Pendant Cord makes a stylish statement in any interior. Forming its slender lines and curves, the arched metal frame comes in a choice of two finishes to complement both classic and contemporary interiors. Its lampholder is suspended from a black round cloth cord drawn through the metalware and held in place by a weighted sphere. This pulley mechanism can be used to adjust the drop length and achieve the desired outcome. Complete with a ring design in two style options to accent a bulb of your choice this pendant light is ideal for reading nooks, living rooms and as bedside lights.
- Bare bulb statement light
- Metalware in two finishes
- Black braided round cord
- Pulley mechanism for height adjustment
- Takes one bayonet (B22) bulb
About the Dixon Pulley Pendant Cord:
- This pendant cord makes a stylish feature for both classic and contemporary interiors.
- Its metalware comes in either black or gold/brass finish.
- It features a metal ring design that comes with or without a disc to offer two distinct styles.
- The black cloth suspension cord is drawn through the arched metal frames and held in place by a weighted sphere.
- This pulley mechanism can be used to adjust the drop length.
- Please Note: The pulley mechanism is not suited for frequent adjustment and is best left at the desired length much like a standard pendant. The metal arms are designed to be decorative and not functional.
- The three wooden mounting blocks shown in the picture are not included. They can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The pendant cord requires one bayonet (B22) bulb. 40W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.