Diane Ceiling Fan - Wooden Blades
Founded in 1992, the Atlas Fan Company provides quality ventilation solutions with design and architectural appeal, and reinterpret the way we look at air movement. The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides the maximum, multi-directional airflow. This ceiling fan can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of air ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room. Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel, the Diane ceiling fan carries a limited lifetime warranty.
Atlas fans are functional, innovative and suitable for both residential and commercial applications, including covered outdoor spaces when used with metal blades. Enjoy the best of both worlds with this fan all year round. Use fans in summer to maximise the effectiveness of your air conditioning or in winter to help circulate the warm air collected at the ceiling. Fans are very economical to use and can help reduce your heating and air conditioning bills
- Designed in America
- Indoor or outdoor oscillating ceiling fan
- Can be hung in small, awkward spaces
- Free shipping for any item in the ceiling fan category
- Cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
- Available in a choice of two finishes: brushed nickel or textured bronze.
- Blades are hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards. Safety cages available for low ceilings.
- Angled ceiling canopy for ceilings up to 29 degrees.
- 250mm (10”) downrod (Max 100mm can be cut if required). Longer downrods are available for purchases separately from the fan accessories category.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- This ceiling fan is suitable for indoor locations and covered outdoor areas as it is damp rated.
- Control remote included with purchase. The wall control is an optional extra purchase.
- Please note: This is a special-order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged
Ceiling Pitch (Degrees)
No. Of Blades
Fan Blade Size
Fan Speed Control
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.