Diane Ceiling Fan - Wooden Blades
Product Code: M015-PCHR
Founded in 1992, the Atlas Fan Company provides quality ventilation solutions with design and architectural appeal, and reinterpret the way we look at air movement. The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides the maximum, multi-directional airflow. This ceiling fan can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of air ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room. Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel, the Diane ceiling fan carries a limited lifetime warranty.
Atlas fans are functional, innovative and suitable for both residential and commercial applications. Enjoy the best of both worlds with this fan all year round. Use fans in summer to maximise the effectiveness of your air conditioning or in winter to help circulate the warm air collected at the ceiling. Fans are very economical to use and can help reduce your heating and air conditioning bills.
- Indoor ceiling fan
- Can be hung in small, awkward spaces
- Oscillating fan in a choice of three finishes
- Cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free shipping for any item in the ceiling fan category
- Available in a choice of three finishes: polished chrome, brushed nickel or textured bronze.
- Angled ceiling canopy for ceilings up to 29 degrees.
- Blades are hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards.
- Your fan comes with a wall control with 3 speed mechanism and oscillation switch. If you'd prefer, we can supply an optional remote control with wall cradle.
- 250mm (10”) downrod (Max 100mm can be cut if required). Longer downrods are available for purchases separately from the fan accessories category.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- This ceiling fan is suitable for indoor locations and covered outdoor areas as it is damp rated.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- Please note that the lead time to dispatch this ceiling fan is approximately 3 - 5 business days.
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All fans have a 3-5 business day handling time before dispatch. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the the Diane Ceiling Fan only. Any other items shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.