Barn 3 Arm Flush Mount Light
Enhance your space in rustic character with the Barn 3 Arm Flush Mount Light. Fusing personality with pracitcality this unique ceiling light features either a handcrafted brass frame or a quality steel frame with adjustable wingnuts. With shades finished in a black enamel or federation green, the rustic style of their design is sure to be a standout. A great choice for low, wide ceilings, particularly over tables or seating areas.
- Classic industrial warehouse style
- Steel shades in Black or Federation Green
- Handcrafted brass frame available in three finishes
- Quality steel frame in two finishes
- Ideal lighting for cosy bars, cafés and restaurants
About the Barn 3 Arm Flush Mount Light:
- The steel shades are finished in Black enamel or a painted Federation Green.
- The cage guard cover shown in the picture can be purchased separately here.
- The steel suspension with straight arms frames comes in Black or Gold/Brass finish.
- The steel chandelier when assembled totals a 990mm drop from the ceiling. The two poles supplied in the box total 380mm pole length when combined. Both poles must be used. Additional extension poles of 380mm can be added if you would like a length greater than 990mm, simply contact us to arrange.
- The steel straight arms feature 180° swivel lamp holders to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the lamp holder the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The lamp holder is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- Handcrafted brass suspension frame comes in Matt Black, Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze and Satin Brass finishes. As the brass light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level. The brass fittings are also available in Satin Brass. Please contact us for more information on purchasing a finish if not listed in the drop down menu.
- Ordering the brass frame would qualify this as a special order item and as such it cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
- The brass chandeliers are assembled with a 790mm drop length off the ceiling to the centre piece.
- The suspension pole for brass frames can be shortened by cutting to a shorter flush mount length. Available in longer lengths by request.
- The multi light pendant attaches to the ceiling via a hook hanger which is secured in the ceiling and then the ceiling cap cover the hole. This ceiling cap is 110mm in diameter and 60mm high.
- Requires three Australian standard B22 (bayonet) 60W max light bulb.
- Complete the look by coupling with other lights in the Barn range.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.