Auberge Wall Light
Bring the elegance of French country décor into any space with this Auberge Wall Light. Its opal glass shade comes in two sizes and features a classic contoured design that echoes French provincial style. The wall light is mounted on a steel high quality steel sconce and comes in a range of stylish finishes. This makes the Auberge an authentic and standout addition to any room seeking warmth and style and is ideal for café and restaurant interiors, hallways and dining rooms.
- Classic French provincial style
- Opal glass shade in two sizes
- Strong steel sconce in a choice of styles and finishes
- Residential or commercial applications
About the Auberge Wall Light:
- The shades are blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The sconces are made from steel.
- This light is also available with a handcrafted brass sconce in an Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze or Matt Black finish. The brass lights are made to order and have a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- The steel sconce is available in a Black, Gold/Brass or White finish.
- The small shade can take a max bulb diameter of 80mm while the large shade will accommodate a max bulb diameter of 125mm.
- The glass shade is also used on the Auberge Flush Mount Light and pendant light. Consider pairing this light with the others in the range for a cohesive look.
- The three wooden mounting blocks shown in the picture are not included. They can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 7-14 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout. Oversized items are excluded from any free shipping offers. Please contact us prior to ordering so that we can calculate and advise the shipping price for you based on your location. After the order is received via the website we will then contact you prior to despatch to take payment of that additional postage cost.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.