Ashcroft Glass Wall Light
With a vintage influence, this wall light has a classic look and will remain a timeless piece of lighting in your home for years to come. The black steel wall sconce is complimented by an opal matt glass ball shade which sits at the end of the curved arm. Place over a bedhead as a reading light, in a kitchen as mood lighting, or as a decorative feature in an entrance-way. Commercially it can be used in a vintage bar, restaurant or café to inject some classic style into the venue. This light is available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Classic style
- Black steel wall sconce
- Opal matt glass ball shades
- Suit commercial and residential use
About the Ashcroft Wall Light:
- Black steel wall sconce.
- Opal matt glass shade.
- The drop from the centre of the wall rose to the bottom of the shade is 220mm.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 12cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The lamp holder takes a standard Australian (E14) light bulb, max 25W
- This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.