Arcade Opal Pendant Light
Merging of the pinnacle of industrial style and a timeless 1930's glamour, the Arcade Opal Pendant Light is a striking lighting option for any room in the home or business. This distinctive light features a sleek porcelain enamel steel shade with an inner milky glass shade that exudes vintage flair. Reinvent your dining room or bar with this exclusive design that will stand the test of time.
- Vintage designer pendant light
- Porcelain enamel steel shade with black finish
- Milky glass inner shade
- Ideal for dining rooms, bars and restaurants
- Takes a standard E14 light bulb
About the Arcade Opal Pedant Light:
- This light features a combination light shade with a steel cover that has been given a porcelain enamel black finish and an inner milky glass shade.
- Give the single pendant drop a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block it can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The shade has a bulb opening of 50mm in diameter so no bulbs larger than this will fit.
- Takes a standard E14 light bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Lampholder hole size
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Suitable for outdoor use
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.