18W LED 3000K/6000K Opal Bulb
This high wattage LED opal light bulb offers powerful an efficient lighting ideal for large open spaces. Designed with a plastic cover and aluminium build, the bulb comes in two colour temperature options for either daylight or warm white illumination. Suited for use with large, tall outdoor lanterns or globe shades, the light bulb is an ideal lighting solution for warehouses.
- 18W bright illumination for large open spaces
- Opal finish
- Low energy consumption
- Non dimmable
- Standard Australian screw in (E27) fitting only
About the 18W LED 3000K/6000K Opal Bulb:
- This 18W powerful LED bulb is suited for use with lanterns or globes to illuminate large open spaces.
- Its has an aluminimum and plastic cover build.
- Two colour temperature options. The bulb has either a 6000K daylight or 3000K warm white colour temperature.
- Life hours 15,000 - 30,000.
- The bulb is non dimmable.
- Please note: This is a special-order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
- It is available in only a standard screw in (E27) fitting.
Average Life Hours
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks before dispatch. The lead time is approximate. If the order is urgent, please call us for current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.