Woodtop Pendant Light- B22 Lamp Holder
This Woodtop Pendant Light fixtures has a simple design to suit any decor. The light cord has a vintage style metal antique brass lampholder (bayonet B22) on one end and a black metal ceiling rose on the other. Made from a solid piece of wood, this pendant ceiling light is stunningly simple in form and function. Today's popular decor uses include accenting above dining tables and kitchen benches, using them in hallways or in the bedroom over bedside tables. This wood top pendant light is so versatile and can be use within cafes, bars or retail fit-outs and look great teamed up with an Edison style bulb or decorative LED bulb. Its use is only limited by the imagination!
- Stunningly simple in form and function
- Solid piece of wood
- Vintage style lampholder
- 3.4 metres long braided black textile cord
About Woodtop Pendant Light:
- Made from a solid piece of wood.
- Braided black textile cloth cord is 3 core insulated cable which is highly flexible, light, pliable and covered in cotton braid.
- The length of the light cord is 3.4 metres long (which is easily shortened to any desired length).
- The ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 26mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.