Washington Wall Light
Defining timeless appeal and contemporary flair, the Washington Wall Light brings the best of both worlds to your interiors. Reminiscent of the classic schoolhouse shades of the past, its handblown opal glass shade diffuses light to create a soft ambient glow. Its shade comes in either small or medium size with the small shade left plain or accented with hand painted stripe styles. Paired with a handcrafted brass or adjustable steel wall arm in a selection of finishes, this wall light makes a versatile addition to your living room, hallway and café interior.
- Classic lighting with contemporary flair
- Handblown opal glass shade in two sizes
- Small shade with hand painted stripe styles
- Handcrafted brass or steel wall sconce in a choice of finishes
- Black steel sconce with wall plug option
About the Washington Wall Light:
- The opal glass shade is handblown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of handblown glass. They are not defects.
- The shade comes in small or medium sizes.
- Its small shade also includes hand painted one stripe, three stripe and five stripe options.
- The wall sconce is either made from steel or handcrafted from high quality brass.
- The steel sconce comes in Black, Gold/Brass and White finishes.
- The black steel sconce comes with a wall plug and inline switch option for DIY convenience. It includes a rotary joint at the wall mount for horizontal movement. This scone only pairs with the small size shade.
- The steel sconces feature a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the lampholder the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The brass sconce comes in a Matt Black finish.
- The brass sconces are also available in Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze and Satin Brass. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes.
- The glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel sconce which is paired with a black gallery.
- Please note: As the brass light light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- This wall light takes one bayonet (B22) bulb. 40W max
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 2-3 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.