Washington Schoolhouse Lamp
The Washington Schoolhouse Lamp adds a small but brilliant vintage accent to any space. Its handblown opal glass shade comes in two sizes and includes hand painted stripe styles for added flair. Popular in the 1920s, this schoolhouse shade is a beautiful reproduction of the classic lighting style found throughout public buildings of the time. The base comes in two classic yet modern finishes. This versatile little piece would be perfect in a variety of settings from libraries, bedsides, home offices, cafes, and restaurants.
- Opal glass shade in two size options
- Small shade includes stripe options
- Gold/Brass or Black base
- Takes one bayonet (B22) bulb
About the Washington Schoolhouse Lamp
- This table lamp features a classic opal glass shade that diffuses light.
- The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discoloration are characteristics of all hand blown glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The shade comes in small and medium sizes.
- The small size shade includes one stripe, three stripes and five stripe styles.
- The shades will fit a max bulb diameter of 75mm.
- Its metal base comes in black or gold/brass finish.
- The table lamp includes a black cloth cord with inline switch.
- This light requires one standard B22 bayonet light bulb. 40W max.
Please note: The wood mounting block featured in the images is not included. It can be purchased from here. Select your preferred finish from the dropdown menu.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.