Washington Schoolhouse Industrial Chandelier
Product Code: P245-TPL-ABRZ
This Washington schoolhouse industrial chandelier has a classic vintage industrial style. It oozes timeless appeal which can be incorporated into contemporary or traditional rooms. It features either a double arm or triple arm pole mounted multi light pendant that can be shortened to fit a range of ceiling heights. They are made from quality brass and has a antique bronze finish to add to its authentic appeal. The schoolhouse shades come in an milky glass finish to complete the look.
Industrial chandeliers are very fashionable at present. Today's popular decor uses include using them in hallways, accenting above dining tables or kitchen benches. Ideal for task lighting in cafe or restaurant interiors too. Simply team this up with a filament style LED bulb to create that cosy atmospheric lighting.
- Timeless appeal
- Hand blown glass
- Works with a wide range of interior styles
- Double or triple arm brass multi light pendant in two finishes
- Classic schoolhouse milky glass shades
- Ideal for restaurant fitouts or cafe lighting and home interiors
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
This industrial chandelier takes a standard household bayonet (B22) light bulb. We recommend from our range our vintage style our quad loop round 4W LED bulb for a soft warm light or the LED Edison teardrop 8W bulb for a brighter and whiter look.
About the Washington schoolhouse shades:
About the multi light pendant fixture:
- The milky glass shades have a classic vintage shape and come in an opaque finish.
- Reproduction of the classic light shades from the 1920's.
- The milky glass shades are hand blown.
- The milky glass shade is 250mm in diameter at the widest point and 160mm high to the gallery.
- These shades will fit a light bulb with a maximum diameter of 75mm.
- Quality brass triple or double straight arm multi light pendant in a antique bronze or matt black finish.
- Both the double and triple arm multi pendant lights have a maximum drop length off the ceiling to the centre piece of 790mm. Each arm projects 240mm from the main pole.
- The poles can also be shortened by cutting them to a shorter length. Available in longer lengths by request.
- The centre piece is 70mm in diameter and is 75mm high
- The multi light pendant attaches to the ceiling via a hook hanger which is secured in the ceiling and then the ceiling cap cover the hole. This ceiling cap is 110mm in diameter and 60mm high.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb (max 60W).
- 240 volt / 50Hz
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. If not in stock it will be 7-10 business days before dispatch. If urgent call for current stock availability. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Washington Schoolhouse Glass Chandelier only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.