Washington Floor Lamp
- Modern vintage lighting feature
- Hand blown opal glass shade
- Shade with stripe styles
- Metal base in two finish options
- Takes one bayonet (B22) bulb
About the Washington Floor Lamp:
- This floor lamp offers an easy DIY update to contemporary or classic interiors.
- The classic schoolhouse opal glass shade produces a diffused lighting feature.
- Its comes in plain or hand painted one stripe, three stripe or five stripe styles.
- The glass shade is hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown glass. They are not considered defects.
- Its metal base comes in black or gold/brass finish and includes a foot switch on the cord for ease of use.
- The shades are fitted to the lampholder with a gallery. The black base is paired with a matching gallery, while the gold/brass is paired with a black gallery. Please contact us if you require a gold base with a matching gallery.
- The table lamp includes a three core black braided cord and three pin plug.
- Takes one bayonet (B22) bulb. 40W max.
- Please contact us prior to ordering. This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.