Warehouse Wing Arm Wall Lamp
This Warehouse Wing Arm Wall Lamp has classic features and industrial elements which can work with a wide range of decors. Adding to its authentic classic traditional character are the steel warehouse shades that suspend from a steel wing arm that swivels left and right. Complete with a wall plug option for easy installation, this wall light makes a stylish and functional update for your reading nook, bedside and breakfast nook, cafe's or bistros. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Steel shades available in choice of colours
- Steel wall arm with swivel movement
- Wall plug option for DIY lighting
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
Warehouse Wing Arm Wall Lamp:
- This wall light features quality robust steel shade with an open bottom designed for easy relamping.
- In the classic industrial warehouse style, the shades come in your choice of black, white or federation green outer with a white powdercoated inner.
- The metal shade is 155mm high and 300mm in diameter across the bottom.
- Its steel swivel wing arm comes in a matt black or gold/brass finish that can be maneuvered 180 degrees horizontally once installed onto the wall.
- This wing arm light fixture is made from quality steel so you can be assured if its durability.
- The wing arm lamp also comes with a choice of having with or without wall plug that has an Inline switch in cord for easy DIY installation. Switch is 1.5m from the bottom of the wall plate.
- It's affixed to the wall at two points.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 12cm version for this fitting.
- This wall light requires one bayonet (B22) bulb.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.