Warehouse Industrial Chandelier
This Warehouse Industrial Chandelier has that wow factor that will instantly transform a space with industrial flair. It comes with the option of small or large steel warehouse shades in three colours to match most colours schemes. The quality brass 3 light pendant fixture with curved arms is finished in seven finishes. Today's popular décor uses include using them in grand entrances, accenting above pool or snooker tables, dining tables, bar tops or kitchen benches to name a few. Ideal for atmospheric lighting in open plan restaurants, cafes and eateries too. Simply team this up with a filament style LED bulb to create that cosy warm environment. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Authentic industrial charm
- Works with a range of interior styles and colour schemes
- 3 light pendant in seven finishes
- Steel warehouse shades available in two sizes and three colours
- Ideal for café lighting, restaurant fitouts or home interiors
About the Warehouse Industrial Chandelier:
- The shades are made from steel so you can be assured of their quality.
- The outer light shades are powder coated in black, white or federation green outer with a contrasting white powder coated inner.
- The small shade is 300mm in diameter and 155mm high.
- The large shade is 420mm in diameter and 220mm high.
- Choose the size and colour selections from the drop down menus prior to adding to your basket.
- Handcrafted brass suspension with straight arms frame comes in Matt Black, Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze or Satin Brass. As the brass light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. Ordering the brass frame would qualify this as a special order item and as such it cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level. Please contact us for more information on purchasing a finish if not listed in the drop down menu.
- The pole that connects to the ceiling rose is 800mm high but can be shortened by cutting it to a shorter length.
- They have a maximum drop off the ceiling to the bottom of the lamp holders of 940mm. Available in longer lengths by request.
- The measurements between the lamp holders centres is 710mm with an overall width of 1410mm wide from the outer lamp holder centres.
- The 3 light pendant fixture attaches to the ceiling via a hook hanger which is secured in the ceiling and then the ceiling cap covers the hole. This ceiling cap is 110mm in diameter and 60mm high.
- Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb, max 60W.
- Please contact us prior to ordering. This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between… if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- As this product is made to order here in Australia, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- Please note: we cannot cancel made to order items for a refund or exchange once production has commenced.
- For a shipping quote, please contact us prior to ordering. Due to the size of the product item, the postage cost will need to be confirmed before you add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout. Oversized items are excluded from any free shipping offers. Please contact us to calculate the shipping price for you.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.