Vintage Umbrella Wall Light
These vintage style umbrella wall lights make a charming addition to any room. They feature quality steel shades paired with either a high quality brass or steel wall arm in a selection of finishes. Complete with a wall plug option for DIY convenience, these wall lights would suit many different interiors with their soft industrial and vintage style. Place in a country style kitchen, in a reading nook or above bedside tables in a master bedroom. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Vintage style umbrella shades
- Scalloped steel shades two raw finishes and sizes
- Handcrafted brass or steel sconce in a choice of finishes
- Plug-in with inline switch option
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
About the Vintage Umbrella Wall Light:
- The vintage style umbrella shades are made of steel so you can be assured of their quality.
- The shades come in large and small sizes finished in either matt black or rust.
- Its made-to-order brass wall sconce is finished in matt black.
- Please note: The brass wall arm is also available in Satin Brass, Antique Bronze, Florentine Bronze. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes. Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Its steel wall arm is finished in either black, gold or white.
- The black steel wall arm comes with a wall plug and inline switch option. It includes a rotary joint at the wall mount for movement along horizontal axis.
- The steel wall sconces feature a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the knuckle the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- Takes a standard B22 bulb, max 40W.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- ACAli C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoGorgeous
Great vintage style light!
- JAJody A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoOrder of 2 fat shack vintage wall lights
The wall lights arrived quickly and safely have put them up and they are perfect as bedside lamps for either side of our bed and fit in with our bedroom beautifully
I am really happy with my order