Vintage Umbrella Multi Light
The Vintage Umbrella Multi Lights offer an aesthetic that is perfect for modern or rustic interiors. The steel shades feature a scalloped design and come in two different finishes. These shades are suspended from gooseneck arms using black twisted cloth cords adding to its classic character. This multi ligth is a versatile centerpiece that can enhance any dinig room table, living room or venue.
- A classic touch to modern or rustic interiors
- Scalloped steel shades in two finishes
- Hung by black twisted cloth cords
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
About the Vintage Umbrella Multi Light:
- The shades are made from steel so you can be assured of their quality.
- The steel shades have a scalloped edge.
- In a scalloped shade style, they are available in a matt black or a vintage painted rust finish.
- Both have a matt white inner.
- The painted finish has a raw vintage feel to add to its charm.
- The small shade is 250mm in diameter and 60mm in height.
- The 3 light gooseneck pendant cord is made from steel and features three cord grips that measure 280mm apart and 100mm from the ceiling rose to the grip. This consists of three Vintage Umbrella Pendant Light shades. The maximum cord drop of 3.5 metres.
- The ceiling rose measures 200mm in diameter and is 25mm in height.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 60W.
- For continuity between rooms team up with another fitting from the Vintage Umbrella range.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.