Vintage Flush Mount Light
Create an old-fashioned statement with this Vintage Flush Mount Light. The antique bronze finish looks great against the clear glass shade and could be easily incorporated into either contemporary or traditional interiors. This light will bring a timeless vintage feel into your home, restaurant or shopfront.
- Classic industrial vintage flair
- Antique bronze shade with contrasting white powder-coated inner
- IP44 rating, suitable for both indoor use or outdoor use
- Standard Australian domestic E27 fitting
About the Vintage Flush Mount Light:
- The antique bronze shade is 220mm in diameter and has a white inner.
- The height from the glass bottom to the top of the shade is 170mm.
- The height from the glass bottom to the top of the flush mount is 300mm.
- The ceiling rose is 130mm in diameter.
- This flush mount light has a IP44 rating. It is weather resistant and can be used for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Please Note: The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not considered flaws/defects.
- The lampholder takes a standard screw in (E27) bulb. Max 60W.
- This outdoor light is suitable for indoor use as well.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.