Victoria Glass Pendant Light
This Victoria Glass Pendant Light is reminiscent of the subtle and elegant glass lighting of the early 1900s giving it an authentic vintage feel. It features a dainty holophane glass shade, in opal or clear finish, made popular due to its ability to diffuse light. Pair with a selection of pendant cord styles for elegant simplicity or an industrial edge. Mount over a small dining table, in a farmhouse kitchen or in cafes, bars and restaurants to bring a hint of warm elegance. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Vintage classic style
- Holophane glass shade in opal or clear finish
- Shades available in two sizes
- Three pendant cord styles in a choice of finishes
About the Victoria Glass Pendant Light:
- These shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
- Its pendant cord in a choice of either: the braided round or twisted braided cloth cord (3 metres), or top entry chain (1.95 metres).
- The braided cord pendants have a simple classic design and a 3 metre drop from ceiling. They are available in a round black, white or black with gold/brass trims.
- The glass shade is fitted to the pendant cord with a gallery. The black and gold/brass cords are paired with a black gallery while the white pendant cord is paired with a white gallery.
- The braided cord pendant ceiling rose measures 100mm in diameter and 50mm high.
- The top entry chain ceiling rose measures 120mm in diameter and 150mm high.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for the 100mm ceiling rose and the 12cm version for the 120mm ceiling rose.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb, max 60W.
- Pair with the matching wall light for continuity throughout your space.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- BTBarbara T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoVintage look lights
Love the pendant lights, ( I ordered 3) but sadly they are too small for where I wanted to hang them!! Very well packed. I certainly will order from this company again. Barbara T