Victoria Brass Wall Light
The Victoria Brass Wall Light will adds vintage charm to any plain wall or hallway. Its holophane glass shade preserves the iconic style of lighting made popular in the early 1900s. Featuring a high quality steel or handcrafted brass wall sconce in a choice of finishes and two sizes, this wall light allows you to customise your look. For DIY convenience to easily update your space, a plug-in option with inline switch is also available. Ideal for use as bedroom wall lights, hallways or in cafés or restaurants, this wall light has a quintessentially vintage feel and will add some nostalgia to any interior.
- Vintage style interior wall light
- Holophane glass shade in two finishes and sizes
- Quality heavy brass wall sconce in matt black and two sizes
- Long wall arm with plug and switch option
- Steel sconce in three finishes and two sizes
About the Victoria Brass Wall Light:
- This wall lights brings nostalgic charm to any interior.
- The holophane glass shade comes with either a clear or opal finish.
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of all pressed glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The steel wall sconce comes in long and short sizes finished in either black, gold/brass or white.
- The long steel black sconce comes with a wall plug and inline switch option for easy installation. It features a rotary joint at the wall sconce allowing movement along a horizontal axis.
- The steel sconces feature a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the knuckle the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The handcrafted brass wall sconce is finished in matt black and comes in long and short sizes.
- Please note: the brass fitting is also available in Antique Bronze, Satin Brass, Florentine Bronze. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes. As the brass light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- The glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a gallery. All brass and steel wall sconces are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel sconce which is paired with a black gallery.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- This wall light takes a standard B22 bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.