Urban Outdoor LED Spotlight
Add a practical element to enhance your residential or commercial facades with the Urban Outdoor LED Spotlight. Designed to withstand outdoor conditions, this metal fixture is finished in matt black and fitted with a clear polycarbonate lens. Mounted on a pillar, patio or beside an entrance or exit, this wall light offers a functional feature for your outdoor spaces.
- Contemporary design suited for modern facades
- Metal fixture with matt black finish
- IP65 rating suited for outdoor use
- Takes one GU10 bulb
About the Urban Outdoor LED Spotlight:
- This wall light has a contemporary design to suit a range of modern exteriors.
- Its metal body has a black finish
- It is fitted with a clear polycarbonate lens.
- The spotlight is 85mm in width, 125mm in depth and height.
- The wall light has an IP65 rating suited for outdoor use.
- It takes a GU10 lamp. Max 35W. You can use your choice of halogen or LED bulbs in the fitting.
- This outdoor light is suitable for indoor use as well.
Looking for more information about spotlights? Check out our informative guide on choosing right type of for your home.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.