Universal Rotary Dimmer
The Universal Rotary Dimmer brings convenience and effortless functionality to meet a range of lighting requirements in your home or business. This rotary dimmer with its universal load compatibility utilises sophisticated dimming technology to offer full control of any light source. A smart dimmer mechanism used for on/off switching and dimming, its optimised performance offers smooth and linear control resulting in a powerful lighting solution.
- Universal load compatibility to control any light source
- Smart dimmer mechanism for both on/off switching and dimming
- Optimised performance for smooth and linear function
- A broad dimming range to suit a range of requirements
About the Universal Rotary Dimmer
- This rotary dimmer offers effortless functionality with its sophisticated dimming technology.
- It is a separately switched unit offering universal load compatibility.
- Its sophisticated dimming technology can fully control any load type.
- The dimmer is optimised for use with dimmable LED lamps and fittings.
- It is suitable for use with most dimmable 240V fixtures and globes including GU10, MR16, GX54, G4 fittings (may vary according to LED globe and transformer/driver used).
- The dimming performance is optimised for smooth, linear dimming across its control range.
- The push button of the smart dimmer mechanism can be used for on/off switching as well as dimming.
- It fits into standard wall plates.
- This dimmer does not include the pictured wall plate.
- It has a wattage load range of 5W min to 350W max per switch.
- The dimmer has a broad 2% to 100% dimming range (may vary according to LED globe and transformer/driver used).
- It detects the load type and selects either leading or trailing edge as required.
- The dimmer must be installed by a licensed electrician and is not suitable for fans and other inductive loads.
- This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.